I started with a simplicity pattern 5201, and made one. Well I didnt like how it hung, the neck needed revision and the sides layed odd. So I made the straps thicker, Made the neck a high square and took it in 4 inches. Next one I will be making more changes to make the back and sides lay flatter. I can not believe people actually got paid to draft this one. Anyone making this pattern... make it 2 sizes smaller than you think you will need.
The fabric drying next to the apron on the line is going to be more of these designs. I have promised a few girlfriends I would make them one. They like how it covers and that if you have a spill, there are no knots to untie since bows come loose.